Truesdale Medical Center’s mission is to improve the health of those we serve through excellence in patient care and the utilization of evidence-based practices. We exist to provide excellent health care to our clients and focus on complete, compassionate medical care.
It is our mission to improve the health of our patients and offer treatment in a caring, convenient and cost effective manner. It is our goal to exceed the expectation of our patients and let them know that their health is our top priority.
MANAGING CHRONIC MORBIDITIES
At our primary care center, our leading primary care providers, treat a number of chronic morbidities that could be causing pain and discomfort in your life. We provide the compassionate care you and your family need to take control of an illness that may be affecting your health as well as your quality of life.
With your providers help, you’ll find it possible to maintain and improve your health so that you can enjoy life to the fullest. We specialize in treating a variety of chronic morbidities using a combination of medical treatments and lifestyle modification techniques to help you deal with your illness.
Some of the most common chronic morbidities we treat include:
- Hypertension, also known as high blood pressure, puts a strong strain on the heart that can lead to hypertensive heart disease and coronary artery disease if not properly treated. Hypertension is a major risk factor for stroke, aneurysms, peripheral arterial diseases, and chronic kidney disease.
- Diabetes is caused when the body can no longer properly regulate high blood sugar levels over a prolonged period. Untreated, diabetes can cause serious long-term complications, including heart disease, stroke, kidney failure, foot ulcers, and damage to the eyes.
- High cholesterol can cause an increased risk of atherosclerosis and coronary heart disease if not properly treated.
- Regular functions in older bodies begin to slow down as we age. This can cause a number of health problems and geriatric diseases. Our team helps guide you comfortably into old age by dealing proactively or in concert with any possible geriatric diseases.
- An imbalance in the producing of thyroid hormones can cause a number of health issues. Our team is able to decipher what type of thyroid disease you are suffering from, and offer effective treatments to help you regulate your thyroid hormones.
FLU VACCINATIONS & PREVENTATIVE MEDICINE
A crucial key to staying healthy is to take the necessary precautions to avoid getting sick. Our primary care center is proud to offer age-specific immunizations and flu vaccinations for our patients. Our clinicians are huge proponents of wellness behaviors and are always ready to discuss diet, exercise, and emotional well-being issues with their patients. Whether you need a regular check-up, a yearly flu vaccination, or you have symptoms that need attention and care, visit our office to find a compassionate medical expert who can offer you answers and peace of mind.
PROPER CARE FOR YOUR FAMILY
Going to the doctor can be a positive experience when you work with the friendly team at our clinic. We make sure you feel safe and comfortable as we help you understand and deal with any health issues you have. Let us become your medical home. We offer expert general health care and treatment for a number of primary care specialties, including chronic morbidities and flu vaccinations. Our team is dedicated to helping you attain and maintain your optimal health.
Care Improvement Plus
Medicaid / Medicare
Planned Administrators, Inc (PAI)
For the most up-to-date information on our accepted private health insurance plans contact our clinic directly at 843-266-3870.