COVID-19 UPDATE FROM TRUESDALE MEDICAL CENTER
We understand that this is a confusing time, but patients still have daily medical needs. We’re here to help! Truesdale Medical Center is available via confidential video visits or telephone consults to diagnose or treat minor illnesses and chronic health problems, alike.
We also understand anxiety may be heightened these days. Our mental health team is immediately available to help.
You can schedule a telehealth visit by calling 843-266-3870 or emailing us at email@example.com.
Meanwhile be healthy, and follow the cdc.gov guidelines to help stop the spread of COVID 19.
Read more about Telehealth Services here.
Good health has everything to do with how well your life is going. We get that. That’s why Truesdale Medical Center is here to help our patients manage everything from a pop-up illness to ongoing medical treatment. We’re happy to treat you once, but we hope you’ll come back again and again, making our welcoming facility your preferred “medical home.”
Research shows that individuals who have a deep, trusting relationship with medical providers are healthier in general, both physically and mentally. A ‘medical home’ is a place where your primary care provider:
- Answers questions
- Shares your decision making
- Communicates with other professionals on your behalf
- Coordinates your care
- Provides resources and plans for emergencies
- Develops comprehensive plans for your individual needs
- Builds bridges to social services and others
- Monitors your wellness journey
- Respects your values and culture
- Promotes quality of life for you!
Our staff members are experienced, knowledgeable, and welcoming. We’re here to help you manage:
- Same-day/acute illness visits
- Primary Care
- Chronic Illness diagnosis and treatment (hypertension, diabetes, etc.)
- Adult Immunizations
- STI prevention and treatment
- Gynecological Services
- Infectious disease diagnosis and management
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (transitioning)
- Mental Health Counseling
Here for You, Now.
Centrally located on Rivers Avenue, just minutes from Trident Technical College, SPAWAR, Boeing and other busy locations, we welcome same-day appointments Monday through Friday. Can’t get here before we close? Call 843-266-3870 and we’ll try to make it work.
You can call us at 843-266-3870 if you get lost or need help with directions.
Monday 8:00am – 4:00pm
Tuesday 8:00am – 4:00pm
Wednesday 8:00am – 4:00pm
Thursday 8:00am – 4:00pm
Friday 8:00am – Noon